from lg-vu.com, I was able to change my screenlock screen. The offsets for the Xenon's and the Vu's are different, so right now all we can do is manually replace the images with pxoedit individually. Unless any of you guys have any bright ideas of course.
Before you do this, make sure you're familiar with how to read and write to the filesystem on the Xenon. A unusable Screenlock.pxo will crash the phone, but you can just turn it back on.Instructions
1. Download pxoedit with the link above. If it doesn't work, try making an account on lg-vu.com, and try again.
2. Back up your original ScreenLock.pxo. It is in \..\Pxo.
3. Delete the copy on the phone.
4. Insert the memory card. Afterwards, copy the new ScreenLock.pxo onto the phone.
5. If all went well, you should have yourself a new screenlock screen.Offset List:
Offset Vu Offset Symbol
1cc8 1614 Big lock
20a0 19ec Small lock
2478 N/A Landscape small lock
2748 1dc4 0
32b8 2934 1
3e28 34a4 2
4998 4014 3
5508 4b84 4
6078 56f4 5
6be8 6264 6
7758 6dd4 7
82c8 7944 8
8ec8 84b4 9
99a8 9024 :
9f00 957c am
a674 9cf0 pm
I have uploaded an example below (Screenlock.pxo), using one of MikeDez from lg-vu.com's screenlock mods. I am not responsible if you cause any damage to your phone.
The other file (OrigScreenlock.pxo) is the original out of my GR500FD.